Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sincere Prayer: No More Fear

Father, Where are You? I feel like everything is falling apart. I've been praying and praying and trusting and believing, But my situation just seems to be getting worse. I am so afraid of what might happen. But I have to be careful not to lose my faith. So, from now on whenever I am afraid I will put my trust in You. In You I will praise Your word, In You I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can man do to me (Psalm 56:34). I have to admit, Lord that sometimes my flesh wants to give up, but then the Holy Spirit reminds me that You are my refuge and, A very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). I have to remember that You are faithful, and You will establish me and guard me from the evil one (2 Thessalonians 3:3). I thank You, Lord that You have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. I love the way You protect me, Father, and how You are always right on time to pull me out of my troubles. I love You, Lord.

No comments: